What Can Wellness Travel Do For You?
It is time to say goodbye to trips that provide you with little benefits, and time to say hello to wellness travel. You may be asking what exactly wellness travel is. Wellness travel, is simply put, the best thing to happen in travel trends in recent years.
It is the idea that you can enjoy not only a vacation centered around a lovely destination, but that you can also receive relaxing and holistic experiences at spa resorts. From massages and relaxing facials and treatments to dental care and even cosmetic plastic surgery, wellness travel is all about helping you to be the best that you can be and feel the best you can feel about yourself.
Not only is it a trend amongst couples and elderly people, but also families are starting to get with the idea and use their family vacations for wellness trips. Whether you go to a resort that is designed specifically to provide health and wellness care for guests, or you take a cruise with decks that are for health and cosmetic services, you may be pleasantly surprised to find that its more relaxing than you would imagine.
If you would like to plan a wellness journey for you or your family, we can help you figure out what is best for you. At Wellness Excursions, we can help anyone enjoy a medical or cosmetic trip, as long as they are over the age of 12. Ask us how we can plan a wellness excursion for you.
Can You Imagine Visiting a Destination Spa?
A destination spa is a place that not only provides lodging and food for guests, but where one can also find services and equipment to feel and live better. Whether you need teeth whitening, massages, want to do yoga, or detoxing—just to name a few services—a destination spa can be one of the best vacation decisions you will ever make.
The following are some destination spas you might want to consider:
- Canyon Ranch: This ultimate escape, with a variety of services for relaxing and healthcare, is the ideal destination for people who just want to let go and pamper themselves in an all-inclusive spa. They have multiple locations all over, including Lenox, MA.
- New Life Hiking Spa: This gorgeous spa resort can be found in an amazing location in Vermont. It is well-known for being a highly rejuvenating and inspiring experience. With walkways through the Appalachian Trail, fabulously cooked meals (three times a day), yoga and fitness classes, and massage services every day, this spa resort is one you must visit at least once in your life.
- Golden Door Spa: The Golden Door Spa is a great choice for anyone who wants to get in shape while on vacation. Aside from being a relaxing place to visit, they offer a well-rounded fitness programs for guests to participate in. The Golden Door Spa is located in Escondido, CA.
- The Heartland Spa: If you are from Chicago, you will love the location of this all-inclusive spa in Gilman, IL. The Heartland Spa offers fitness and spa services and great two, three, or five-night packages.
- The Kerr House: As a top exclusive retreat in the country, The Kerr House offers complete and personalized attention. With an acceptance of only eight guests at a time and more than three staff members to take care of you, you can imagine the personal attention this spa resort provides With their quality healthcare and relaxation services.
- Regency Health Spa & Resort: This spa and resort is big on providing guests with quality information on how they can get the most out of their health spa visits. Dedicated to providing guests with the ultimate visit that will provide them with long-lasting benefits, this Hallandale, FL, resort is one destination you should consider.
- Regent Palms Turks and Caicos: Whether you are a single or in a couple's relationship, this is the perfect destination for a wellness vacation.
- The Body Holiday St. Lucia Le Sport: Aptly named, this spa resort is where guests can expect to receive the best for their body while renewing their mind. The spa offers many health care services, such as osteopathy, mountain biking, yoga, lymphatic drainage, and many more packages that you will love.
- Rancho La Puerto: This spa is located in Tecate, Baja California, Mexico. It is not only an exotic destination, but the spa also has fabulous spa treatments, mindfulness and reflection sessions, cooking classes, and many beneficial health programs.
- Miraval Arizona-Shamana Karma: There is an Ayurvedic service offered at this unique and special spa. You can be sure that your body and mind will feel refreshed after a vacation spent at Miraval Arizona.
Destination Resort and Spas
No matter what type of vacation you are planning, whether it is alone, with your family, your spouse, or your company, destination wellness resorts and spas are the ideal venue for any guest.
Wellness At Sea
Not only are there wellness spas and resorts available for your vacationing pleasure, there are also cruises that offer wellness packages and even whole decks dedicated to health and cosmetic care.
The following are a few cruises that you might be interested in for wellness travel:
- Norwegian Cruise Lines: The Breakaway is a real beauty with a huge spa dedicated to your relaxation. On this ship you can find 22 treatment rooms, yoga, tai chi and fitness classes, a Salt Room, and even nutritional consultations.
- Celebrity Cruise: While not all of this cruise lines' ships have spas, some of them do feature AquaSpa, which is not only highly impressive, but it also includes cabins.
- Cunard Cruise Lines: The Queen Mary 2-Another fabulous cruise to take is on this ship as they offer services like Ashiatsu, Ayurvedic, and Reiki treatments, and provide Canyon Ranch spa services.
- Seabourn Cruise Lines: The Odyssey, Sojourn, and Quest all offer two deck spas that make your spa and cruise vacation one you will not forget. From highly equipped gyms to treatment rooms, thermal areas, salons, and massages, this is the ideal health and wellness trip to enjoy.
Most cruise lines offer massage therapy, apart from these many amazing services provided by the cruise ships listed above. Get in touch with us and let us book and plan your wellness trip for you.