2021: Venice, Slovenia, Croatia & Montenegro (6700)
11 Day Tour from Venice to Dubrovnik
Your 11-day guided tour of Venice and Eastern Mediterranean Europe includes visits to beautiful coastal cities throughout four countries-Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, and Montenegro. You'll discover natural, historical, architectural, and cultural beauty during your affordable European tour of the east Adriatic coast. You'll begin in the 'floating city' of Venice, Italy-with its iconic landmarks, legendary canals, bridges, and piazzas. Your visit of Venice includes a boat ride along one of the major canals to St. Mark's Square, time to enjoy cafes and churches, or a gondola ride if you choose. From Venice, you'll travel to the picturesque fishing village of Piran, Slovenia, then to the seaside resort of Portoroz. Consider a spa treatment, trip to a casino, or an excursion to the beautiful Istrian peninsula. On to Croatia, you'll enjoy the stunning east Adriatic coast and the bay laurel woods of Opatija. Your escorted tour of Croatia includes the visit of KRKA National Park in the Central Dalmatian region. Discover breathtaking waterfalls, water mills, and more than 200 species of birds-including eagles, ospreys, falcons, and owls. Enjoy your guided tour of the vibrant port city of Split with its 4th-century architecture - including the Emperor's palace. Next, you'll venture to the 'Pearl of the Adriatic'-Dubrovnik. A historic fortress city, incredible Dubrovnik is also known as a filming location for the TV series, Game of Thrones. A full day excursion to Montenegro includes the visit to Kotor and a short boat ride to a tiny island with an iconic, tiny, world-famous church. Your affordable tour of Venice and the Eastern Adriatic coast is a trip you'll remember for its beauty, history, and hidden gems.
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 11 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Venice Area||Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to make your way to visit the magical 'floating city' of Venice. This evening, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers. (D)|
|Day 2||Venice||One of the most unique cities on Earth, Venice is a place of unmatched beauty and a feast of fantastic landmarks and iconic sites. View the delightful crisscrossing canals, the gondolas, arched bridges, palaces, and piazzas. Your included orientation features a boat ride to St. Mark's Square, and time at leisure for a chance to explore on your own or to join our signature optional excursion. You can also just relax with a cappuccino at one of the many cafes in the center. (B)|
|Day 3||PORTOROZ||Say arrivederci to Venice and cross into neighboring Slovenia. Discover the picturesque fishing village of Piran, with an enchanting medieval square lined with cafes. Continue to the spa town of Portoroz (Port of Roses) for an overnight.Today's Distance: 127 mi/ 205 km (B,D)|
|Day 4||PORTOROZ||Enjoy a free day to explore the pretty seaside resort on the Adriatic. You could pamper yourself at one of the wellness centers, or try your luck at a casino. Alternatively, we offer an optional excursion to the Istrian Peninsula, home to Porec with its beautiful beaches and Roman temple dedicated to Neptune, and to pretty Rovinj. (B)|
|Day 5||Zadar||Cross the border into Croatia, then relax and drink in the natural beauty of Opatija, a town nestled between the sparkling waters of the Adriatic and a lovely forest of bay laurels. Next stop is Zadar. Join your Local Guide and learn all about the historic Old Town with its exceptional cultural heritage, a treasury of archaeological and monumental riches of ancient and medieval times.Today's Distance: 249 mi/ 400 km (B,D)|
|Day 6||SPLIT AREA||Head into central Dalmatia and visit Krka National Park, renowned for its breathtaking waterfalls and attractive water mills. Join your Local Guide to explore the outstanding natural beauty and home to more than 200 species of birds, be sure to watch for osprey, golden eagles, peregrine falcons, and Eurasian eagle-owls. Visit Trogir with its medieval walls, seaside promenade, and maze-like marble streets. Continue to the vibrant port city of Split.Today's Distance: 124 mi/ 200 km (B)|
|Day 7||Split||The guided tour of Split reveals a city whose splendor dates back to the 4th century when Emperor Diocletian built his phenomenal palace-now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Later, take advantage of the exciting optional excursion. (B,D)|
|Day 8||Dubrovnik||Skirt the dramatic coastline as you make your way south to Dubrovnik. Along the way, stop in Ston, renowned for its defensive walls, a major feat of medieval architecture.Today's Distance: 174 mi/ 280 km (B,D)|
|Day 9||Dubrovnik||Awaken this morning in the 'Pearl of the Adriatic,' one of the world's most stunning cities, and discover Dubrovnik's many charms in the company of a Local Guide. Game of Thrones fans should keep watch for filming sites used as King's Landing and Qarth! (B)|
|Day 10||Kotor||Set off to discover some of the highlights of Montenegro. Kotor, situated in a secluded part of the Gulf of Kotor, is the deepest natural fjord in the Mediterranean. Your Local Guide will introduce you to this UNESCO World Heritage Site, including a short boat crossing to visit Our Lady of the Rocks, one of two islets off the coast. Return to Dubrovnik. Today's Distance: 115 mi/ 185 km (B)|
|Day 11||Dubrovnik||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).